Below is our most recent newsletter.
Focus on Tune-Ups During Spring!
At this point in the year, you’re probably no longer running your heating system and your air conditioning system hasn’t seen any use either. That's why spring is the best time to schedule your heating and air conditioning system tune-ups. Help your heating equipment recover from a busy winter and prepare your cooling equipment for the coming summer with tune-ups from Skaggs-Walsh. Don't forget: The tune-up on your heating system is covered at no extra charge if you have a Skaggs-Walsh Oil Service Plan!
Heating and cooling system tune-ups are great ways to…
- Manage energy costs when running the systems
- Avoid unnecessary mid-season repairs and service calls
- Extend the equipment’s lifespan
- Lower the risk of a breakdown
- Improve room-to-room comfort coverage
Have you scheduled your heating and cooling system tune-ups yet? If not, don’t wait! We put your health and confidence in us first, so you can rest assured that everyone on our staff is following strict safety protocols, including:
- Mask wearing whenever indoors or on your property
- Frequent handwashing
- Hand sanitizer use before and after touching surfaces
- Thorough tool, truck and equipment cleaning
- Social distancing practices
- Staying home from work if feeling under the weather
If it's been a year or more since your last air conditioning tune-up, or you haven't scheduled your heating maintenance yet, give us a call at 718-353-7000 or use the contact form on our website to schedule your tune-ups with us now.