Skaggs-Walsh is Open for Business. Here’s How We’re Protecting Our Customers...
As your neighborhood heating and home comfort provider, we at Skaggs-Walsh wanted to reach out to assure you that our company remains open for business and is taking all the necessary precautions to help protect the health and safety of our customers and employees.
Here are some important updates on what we are doing to keep you, your family and our team safe in the days and weeks ahead.
- We continue to deliver heating oil to all of our customers.
- We continue to fulfill emergency service requests, but are limiting employee-customer interaction in keeping with recommended social distancing procedures.
- We recommend using your Skaggs-Walsh online account to make any non-emergency service or delivery requests.
- At this time, our physical location is closed to all foot traffic. You may pay your bills by phone, online or by mail.
- Our technicians are taking additional steps to protect themselves, including frequently washing their hands and maintaining a distance of at least six feet from customers whenever possible. We kindly ask that you respect their requests, as this will help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- For additional information on the coronavirus, please consult the official New York City and Nassau County websites.