Skaggs-Walsh Continues to Provide Fuel Deliveries & Emergency Services. Thank You for Placing Your Trust in Us.
You don’t do business with people for 87 years without learning a thing or two about them. We learned long ago that Skaggs-Walsh customers are among the best in the Big Apple and beyond. This past month proved that our customers are also the most considerate, patient, cautious and understanding New Yorkers our team has ever encountered.
We know times are tough right now, but we have never been prouder of the Skaggs-Walsh family of customers and employees. So, thank you once again for putting your trust in us. With that in mind, we wanted to notify you about some additional precautions our family is taking to help protect yours.
- All Skaggs-Walsh technicians are wearing facemasks and gloves. Again, this is for your protection as well as ours.
- If a technician needs to enter your home for any reason, we will ask you to open the basement door or bulkhead in advance so that our technician can complete the job without touching anything other than the heating system.
- Our technicians will continue to practice the recommended social distancing guidelines, including maintaining a minimum distance of six feet from customers at all times. If you have any questions for our team, please give us a call rather than enter the technician’s work area.
- Our technicians will thoroughly clean the work area when the job is done. This is something we always do, but we are being extra attentive and cautious under the circumstances.
- We ask that you please continue to use your Skaggs-Walsh online account to pay bills, place non-emergency service requests and look up account information as needed.
Again, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give us a call.