You Can Now Call to Schedule Your Annual Tune-Up
As promised, Skaggs-Walsh is beginning to schedule and perform customers’ annual heating system tune-ups. Of course, we are also continuing to take all the necessary precautions to help keep everyone safe and healthy.
Our annual tune-up is designed to catch minor heating equipment issues before they turn into expensive repairs. Delaying system maintenance could make a problem worse, which could lead to an untimely heating outage when you need your boiler or furnace most.
"Is it safe?"
Skaggs-Walsh technicians are following all the necessary protocol to minimize exposure and keep you, your family and our team safe. Extra steps we’re now taking include but are not limited to:
- Wearing masks and gloves on all service calls
- Calling ahead to set up entry and minimize interaction
- Maintaining recommended social distancing
- Thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting our work area
- Providing electronic billing instead of paper invoices
"What are the benefits of a tune-up?"
- Helps to prevent heating outages and expensive repairs
- Extends the life of your heating equipment
- Improves energy efficiency
- Can lower your heating bills up to 10%
- Helps ensure your safety
- Your system will be ready if you’re stuck at home this fall
- FREE for Skaggs-Walsh service plan members
"How do I schedule my annual tune-up?"
It's easy. Just give us a call at 718-353-7000.