Summer is in the air, and believe it or not it’s a great time to think about upgrading your heating system! Improving the comfort of residents in New York City and on Long Island is what we do and upgrading to a new, higher-efficiency heating system is one of the easiest ways to do it. And, our customers earn money back in energy-efficiency rebates!
Not only can new equipment reduce your annual heating costs by up to 40%, but through the Upgrade & Save Rebate Program you can get money back to offset the installation costs – all of those savings just for boosting the efficiency of your home’s heating system!
Want to learn more about the Upgrade & Save Rebate Program? Here’s what you need to know!
Skaggs-Walsh participates with both the Upgrade & Save – Long Island and the Upgrade & Save – New York City Rebate Programs. As long as we service your home heating equipment, and/or deliver your heating oil, you may qualify for rebates! These are the rebates available, depending on where you live.
LONG ISLAND residents can earn…
- $300 for the replacement or upgrade of an existing oil-fired furnace or boiler to a higher-efficiency model
- $300 for the installation of a new aboveground oil storage tank to replace an aboveground or underground tank
- Up to $600 in combined rebates*
NEW YORK CITY residents can earn…
- $500 for the replacement or upgrade of an existing oil-fired furnace or boiler to a higher-efficiency model
- $200 for the installation of an aboveground oil storage tank to replace an aboveground or underground tank
- $100 for upgrades to an oil burner and controls
- Up to $700 in combined rebates*
Celebrate the turn of summer by upgrading your heating equipment so that it’s ready to take on winter when it rolls around again. Call or contact usonline to get the upgrading process started!