Although this past heating season wasn’t as cold as we’ve seen here in New York, your furnace or boiler had plenty of work to do! With all of that work comes the normal wear and tear that all heating equipment experiences, but you can help your equipment recover more quickly with an annual tune-up.
Now is a great time to think about scheduling your heating system’s annual tune-up!
Annual tune-ups give our expert technicians a chance to look over your heating equipment before and after a busy season. This helps you maintain your comfort by…
- Allowing us to spot and fix any small problems before they turn into big issues and large repairs
- Keeping the equipment clean and maintaining its efficiency
- Improving the longevity of the heating equipment
- Lowering your annual heating costs by as much as 10%
These annual tune-ups are included in our service plans, too, which add to your comfort protection. Service plans also provide…
- Coverage of dozens of important parts and the labor involved with repairs and replacements
- Emergency service available 24-hours
- Priority response over other customers that are not enrolled in a service plan
Our service plans provide different levels of coverage, so you’ll always be able to find the right one for your particular needs!
Are you ready to get your heating equipment into shape for next year’s heating season? Now is the time to call or contact us and schedule your annual tune-up – or enroll in a service plan for all of your heating system repair needs!