Providing Meals to the Front Line
To help give something back to New York's health care workers and first responders, Skaggs-Walsh has been donating hot meals to hospitals, nursing homes, firehouses, police precincts, and others on the front lines of the COVID-19 crisis. As a way of supporting small businesses, we have purchased all of these hot meals from local restaurants. Please join Skaggs-Walsh in thanking all of our fellow frontline workers for their courageous and selfless efforts to protect our communities. We are proud to support them however we can.
There are so many worthwhile organizations working to help those on the front lines of this crisis or dealing with economic hardships and job loss. We try to do our part for the communities we serve, by donating to:
- Station 50 FDNY
- College Point FDNY
- 109th Precinct NYPD
- 112th Precinct NYPD
- Brookdale University Hopsital Medical Center
- Calvary Hospital Medical Center
- Flusing Hospital Medical Center
- Glen Cove Hospital
- LIJ-Northwell Valley Stream
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- NYC Health & Hospitals/Coney Island
- NYC Health & Hospitals/Elmhurst
- Our Lady of Sorrows, Corona
- Sunrise Assisted Living
- NYU Winthrop Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- The First Reformed Church of College Point
If you can, please join Skaggs-Walsh in giving back to our communities by supporting the Food Bank For New York City or Long Island Cares. Remember, we are all in this together.
We got the pizzas today. On behalf of the police officers in the 109th precinct, thank you and your company for donating food to us. Stay safe and healthy during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Police Officer Ares Huang
Providing Meals to Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center
Proud to have donated $500 to the Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center to provide meals to the Department of Surgery.