Upgrading and Saving With Skaggs-Walsh
The Upgrade & Save New York City & Long Island Rebate Program is open again, allowing homeowners to reap the benefits of upgrading their home heating equipment to higher-efficiency models and replacing old fuel storage tanks with new, aboveground tanks.
At Skaggs-Walsh we’re proud to participate in this program, offering our customers the chance to earn the following rebates:
- $500 for the replacement or upgrade of an existing oil-fired furnace or boiler to a higher-efficiency model
- $300 for the installation of an aboveground oil storage tank to replace an existing aboveground or underground tank
- A maximum of $800 in rebates per household!
These rebates aren’t the only benefits that come from upgrading your home heating system either. Today’s modern heating equipment is sure to set you up for success in the following heating season with…
- Higher efficiency ratings – Boasting ratings as high as 95%, new heating equipment utilizes fuel more effectively helping homeowners to maintain lower heating costs.
- Fewer service calls & repairs – Other than the annual tune-ups, new heating equipment won’t need as much attention as equipment that has been in service for more than a decade.
- Longer-lasting comfort – Materials and methods that go into the manufacturing of heating equipment are always improving, so newer systems will tend to last longer due to those improvements.
Reward yourself with better comfort when you upgrade your heating equipment with rebates, improved comfort and more! Call or contact Skaggs-Walsh to learn more about the heating equipment we have available.